Friday, January 2, 2009

Top Ten New Year resolutions that you can do!

1. I will start my day with a cup of hot water flavoured with a squeeze of fresh lemon. 

2. I will become more aware of the food that goes into my body. For example I will eat wild caught (not farm raised) fish, Organic (no hormones or antibiotics ever given) meat, and will go organic with my fruits and vegetables.

3. At least three times a week, I will take a brisk walk of at least 20 minutes.

4. Whenever possible, I will take the stairs instead of an elevator or escalator.

5. Once a day I will acknowledge at least one thing I am thankful for. 

6. At least once a month, I will spend time with a friend who makes me laugh and/or makes me feel good about myself. 

7. I will practice saying “I can do that” instead of “I can’t do that.” 

8. I will recycle at least 50% of my trash that can be recycled.

9. I will get at least seven or eight hours of sleep every night.

 10. I will look to the positive future instead of reviewing the past. 

 

Be well and happy in this New Year,

Dr. M

No comments: