Saturday, August 9, 2008

What I am loving right now...

Hello Everyone,

From time to time with each season I plan to post what I am loving right now. Here are some products that I have been using this summer and I think you might like them too! Enjoy.

BEAUTY

Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Make-up

www.organicwearmakeup.com

I have used Physician's Formula for years so naturally I was excited when they came out with a totally organic line of makeup. I am happy to report I tried it and I love it! Products I use: concealer, blush, bronzer, and pressed powder.

Dr. Haushka’s Deodorant (Fresh Scent)

www.drhauschka.com

It hasn't been easy finding a deodorant that is not toxic. Most deodorants are made of Aluminum, which has been proven to contribute to breast cancer! After trying several brands of "natural" deodorants, we have a winner!! I tried the floral scent and the fresh scent. They both are good, but I prefer the Fresh scent.

Lavera Self Tanning Lotion

www.lavera.com

No Parabens, no toxins! This wonderful self-tanner is STREAK-FREE and not stinky. I LOVE IT! You will too.

Coral White Toothpaste 

www.amazon.com

Coral White toothpaste, the World's only natural toothpaste, is formulated with Eco-Safe ionic coral minerals from above the sea. Coral White® is perhaps the cleanest and most effective toothpaste available. Coral White contains: No Fluoride, No Artificial Flavors or Colors, No Preservatives, and No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.


BABY

Under The Nile Organic Toys

www.underthenile.com

I love these 100% organic cotton toys and Aiden does too! His favorite is the carrot.

Burt’s Bees Diaper Cream

www.burtsbees.com

My son is 6 months old and I have always used this on his bottom. I love it. Aiden has never had diaper rash.

California Baby Sunscreen and SuperSensitive Bubbles

www.californiababy.com 

This company is great.  I love the Super Sensitve Bubblebath and Bodywash. It leaves our skin soft and soothed everyday. Not only are the bath bubbles great, but what a wonderful sunscreen! You have to be careful what you put on your baby's skin. I am confident with both of these products

The Beaba

www.williams-sonoma.com

It is a French-made blender, steamer, defroster and re-heater all in one unit. The defrosting function is ideal if you prepare and freeze food in batches. The steaming function is good for when your toddler is eating whole foods—steaming vegetables retains more vitamins than other cooking methods.

 

CLOTHING

Life Is Good Clothing 

www.lifeisgood.com

This optimistic wear is soft and fairly made with non-toxic dyes and organic cotton.

FOOD AND DRINK

Virgil’s RootBeer

www.virgils.com

No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Artificial Flavors… this is good stuff! This is just a wonderful soft drink without the guilt. There is nothing artificial about this root beer. The taste is divine!

Ener-G Gluten-Free Sesame Pretzel Rings

www.glutenfree.com

I love these as a snack in between patients!

No comments: